Today I present a groovy script for creating a Flexible Search query for any hybris type. You can use the generated query as a template for troubleshooting or data reconciliation. It automatically resolves the RelationType and ComposedType attributes to make the result set human readable.
>100 articles in the blog:
- SOLR (partial update, multi-line product search, static pages and products in the same list, solr 6 in 5.x, 90M personalized prices, 500K availability groups, solr cloud, highlighting, 2M products/marketplace, more like this, concept-aware search: automatic facet discovery), explaining relevance ranking for phrase queries, enhanced multi-word synonyms and phrase search, query builders and multiMaxScore
- hybris runtime development tools (console API for beans, flexiblesearch, typesystem, logs, cronjob, visual representation of items.xml), chrome extension for Flexible Search
- promotion engine 6.x / drools / rule engine (expert customization, real ‘could have fired’ messages, promo calc cluster / promo as a service, using drools for product recommendations, excluding certain products from promo, realtime event processing)
- wcms (multi-country content catalogs, cms template structure reference, content slot restrictions, jsp variables)
- caching (page fragment caching (pfc), pfc & varnish caching, pfc & nginx and memcached)
- flexiblesearch (what you don’t know about fs, fs caching issue)
- data import (3.5 times faster than impex, mastering impex)
- pcm (using pcm for non-product items, crop/resize, product variants)
- personalization (prediction.io integration, personalized prices, personalized availability, product recommendation via promotion engine, realtime customer actions processing)
- other: hybris skill tree, travel accelerator 1.0 and travel accelerator 2.0, data migration (best practices, pentaho/kettle), ERP stock info integration, property files in backoffice, messaging (facebook messenger integration, microsoft bot framework), centralized sessions with redis, faster hybris startup, cockpit (expert customization explained, configuration), angularJS 2 integration, okta SSO integration, new eclipse plugin for hybris, geofencing, hybris 1.0, hybris 6.2 updates (beans/types, jsp/tags), hybris 6.3 updates (data model and beans), Crop & Resize 2.0, hybris 6.4 updates (data model)
- Concept: voice and emotion recognition as part of UI, barcodes and QR codes in hybris, server side PDF generation
In this article, I share my scripts for hybris logging subsystem (changing a log level for any class on the fly) and intercontext bean manipulation. For the second topic, I introduce the scripts for printing a list of all beans of the particular context (such as storefront), executing a method from the any bean, including RequestMapping-defined page controllers, and printing all URLs these controllers are associated with. These manipulations help with troubleshooting and early identifying of misconfiguration issues.
The Groovy console is a very handy tool to develop and run scripts inside hybris without touching the source code. It is a very powerful tool for debugging purposes, especially if you need to troubleshoot the remote system. In this article, I collected some of the scripts I use regularly in my work.
In this article, you will find the SIXTH part of the 3-hour presentation given by Rauf Aliev (EPAM SAP hybris Solution Architect) in SAP Moscow on Sep 29, 2017.
In this video, I explain the details of the two solutions, Page Fragment Caching (including the variants with Varnish and Nginx+Memcached) and backend PDF generation using the templates.
In this article, you will find the FIFTH part of the 3-hour presentation given by Rauf Aliev (EPAM SAP hybris Solution Architect) in SAP Moscow on Sep 29, 2017. In this video, I explain the architecture of Multi-line search, Geofencing, Personalization and complex event processing using Drools Fusion and Product Recommendation engine built on top of hybris Rule Engine and Drools.
SAP published a brand-new and interesting section this month with no special announcement. It looks interesting for newcomers. The tour shows how to create a simple app using hybris using the best practices from SAP.
In this article, you will find the THIRD AND FOURTH parts of the 3-hour presentation given by Rauf Aliev (EPAM SAP hybris Solution Architect) in SAP Moscow on Sep 29, 2017.
The third part is about handling multi-word synonyms in hybris. Hybris doesn’t support phrasal synonyms because of limitations of SOLR, the search engine. I present a module that makes it work via customization of hybris search module.
In the fourth part, I tell about automatic facet discovery. This mechanism allows you to deliver better user search experience to the customer by setting up the facets automatically.