Hybris Help: Hybris 123 Tour Published
SAP published a brand-new and interesting section this month with no special announcement. It looks interesting for newcomers.
There are two tours published, hybris Discovery Tours (having only one page) and hybris Explore Tour (having 35 pages).
In the Explore Hybris tour, you use the core features of SAP Hybris Commerce to create a website that sells concert tickets for a fictitious company called the Little Concert Company.
The following subsection helps to do things right if you start a new project. You will find the automation scripts in the sections below that may be very helpful in your everyday work. The tour shows how to create a simple app using hybris using the best practices from SAP.
All links follow to help.hybris.com, which requires authentication.
- Version Control.
- Installer Recipes
- The localextensions.xml File
- Data Models
- Database Design
- Essential Data
- Naming Convention
- The ServiceLayer
- Integration Tests
- Unit Tests
- The Facade Layer
- The Front End
- Dynamic Attributes
- Dynamic Attributes Integration
- Web Page Update
- Events and Listeners
- Custom Events and Interceptors
- Cluster-Aware Events
- Cron Jobs
- Backoffice Administration Cockpit
- Localization in Backoffice Administration Cockpit
- Validation Constraints in Backoffice
- Validation Constraints in ImpEx
- Custom Validation Constraints
- Integration Test for the Custom Constraint
- Platform Web Services Extension
- Media Files
- Properties Files
© Rauf Aliev, October 2017