Hybris as a brand is dead today. Welcome C/4 HANA
A big announcement from Florida: SAP Hybris is replaced by SAP Customer Experience (or SAP CX) for the brand and SAP C/4HANA for the CX suite, a “new CRM”. Latest acquisitions, Gigya (customer identity management), CallidusCloud (technology that links salespeople with information related to pricing, incentives & commissions), and Coresystems (the field service module) are now part of SAP C/4 HANA.
Think of SAP C/4 HANA as a set of “frontend” cloud solutions. SAP Customer Experience replaces SAP Hybris.
SAP Hybris Commerce, as an e-commerce platform, is part of the brand C/4HANA, and it seems to be untouched. At least, the official website and the latest marketing collateral mentions SAP Hybris Commerce as a product.
SAP Hybris Customer Experience is also used by SAP for a web content management solutions. It features SmartEdit and Personalization.
Below is a single-page view of what this suite is:
- SAP Commerce Cloud
- SAP Marketing Cloud
- Dynamic Customer Profiling (a single view of the customer)
- Segments, Campaigns and Journeys (segmentation rule and campaign builders)
- Commerce Marketing. Integration with Commerce
- Marketing Analytics. Reports, trends, data visualization, dashboard
- Marketing Planning and Performance. Marketing calendar and collaboration
- Loyalty Marketing. YaaS-powered loyalty engine. Loyalty cards and coupons
- Lead Management and Nurture. Develop leads, KPIs and benchmarks. Sales process automation.
- Customer Attribution. Measure impact before implementing the changes
- SAP Sales Cloud
- Sales Force Automation
- Sales Performance Management (from Callidus Cloud; commissions, territory and quota etc.)
- Configure Price Quote (from Callidus Cloud; )
- Revenue Cloud
- Order and Contract Lifecycle Management. Automating contract lifecycle management and order fulfilment processes across multiple systems
- Order Orchestration. Bridge the gap between the front end and complex Order Fulfillment processes in multiple fulfillment systems and backends
- Subscription Billing. Manage revenue, billing and invoicing for subscriptions, one-time billing, and usage-based billing scenarios, including partner settlement with subscription billing
Sales Enablement and Learning (from Callidus Cloud; intelligent enablement and impactful coaching)
- SAP Service Cloud
- Omni-channel Call Center solution
- SAP Jam Communities. For your customers, forums and groups.
- SAP Jam Collaboration. For service agents, easy access to key information and expert knowledge so they can solve problems faster.
- SAP Hybris Knowledge Central by MindTouch
- Self-Services via SAP Hana Cloud Platform Portal. Create and edit tickets, add attachments, and track ticket status with a simple dashboard.
- SAP Customer Data Cloud (from Gigya).
The SAP Commerce Cloud will now also be available on the Microsoft Azure Cloud Platform.
Interesting, how long will it take for HRs to stop using “hybris” as a keyword on Linkedin for candidate search? That moment will be actual death for the brand. Before that, it might be just a change in SAP price lists and sales presentations.