This is a SECOND part of the 3-hour presentation given by Rauf Aliev (EPAM SAP hybris Solution Architect) in SAP Moscow on Sep 29, 2017. Click here to watch the first part.
- Part 1. Introduction
- About me
- Architecture & research
- SAP hybris in a nutshell
- Part 2. Search Analytics
Next parts of the presentation are about the specific solutions, such as rule-based recommendation system and page fragment caching.
The video is originally in Russian. However, I translated it to English and added the subtitles to let you watch it without turning the sound on.
If you speak Russian, I recommend watching the original version.
In this video, I explain the details of the project of e-commerce search optimization project as well as the details of the software components developed for this purpose. Using the approach from the video, you will be able to:
- detect the issues with the search configuration
- identify the weak points and bottlenecks of your search system
- calculate search KPIs for your system
- compare the search KPIs before and after the change
For example, the reports can show the following issues with the search:
- there are many customers who looked for X. The relevant products for X are on the second page in the search results. The first page doesn’t have any relevant products.
- there are search queries that don’t work: almost nobody buys the products from the search results
- and so on
In English (translated, audio+subtitles):
In Russian (original)