SAP HYBRIS: Thinking Outside the Box. PART 6 [VIDEO, RUSSIAN + ENGLISH]. Page Fragment Caching. Varnish. Nginx+Memcached. PDF reporting.
In this article, you will find the SIXTH part of the 3-hour presentation given by Rauf Aliev (EPAM SAP hybris Solution Architect) in SAP Moscow on Sep 29, 2017.
- Part 1. Introduction
- About me
- Architecture & research
- SAP hybris in a nutshell
- Part 2. Search Analytics
- Part 3. Multi-word synonyms
- Part 4. Automatic Facet Discovery
- Part 5. Bulk search. Geofencing. Drools Fusion. Rule-based recommendations
- Part 6. Page fragment caching (PFC). Varnish PFC. Nginx/Memcached PFC. PDF reporting.
- Page fragment caching. In the video, I explain the detail of the caching solution for the portions of pages. This caching strategy works for all kinds of hybris project (which does not conceal the necessity of performance optimization, of course).
- Varnish page fragment caching. A variation of the page fragment caching that works with Varnish and MongoDB.
- Nginx/Memcached page fragment caching. A variation of the page fragment caching that uses Nginx and Memcached.
- Backend generating the PDFs using the templates and merging the PDF templates with the data from the hybris database
VideoIn English (translated, audio+subtitles): In Russian (original) Slides:
© Rauf Aliev, October 2017